The management of laboratories is a major challenge for development activities in the industrial sector. In particular, the management of test requests and associated results is critical to ensure a quality approach, cost optimization and exploitation of work already carried out. This is why it is necessary to utilize, monitor, trace and secure the technical heritage of laboratories.
TEEXMA®, thanks to its technical data management structure and processing tools, is ideal for tracking all laboratory components in a modern and easy-to-use tool.
TEEXMA® has many features available to meet these requirements
- Management of test requests with a visualization of the activity pending, to be planned and carried out
- Formalization of a test plan to be carried out on products
- Multi-site and multi-laboratory management of test requests
- Definition of cutting, machining and testing conditions for each step
- Management of the different types of mechanical tests: Fatigue, Cracking, Flexure, Creep, Resilience, Tenacity, Tensile strength, Traction, etc.
- Management of the different types of thermal tests: Brazing, Corrosion, Erosion, Oxidation, etc.
- Management of test-tubes from their reception in the laboratory with their description: Material, Pre-treatments they have undergone, Geometry, Type of test-tube, etc.
- Process management through the Workflow module adaptable to each client context
- Outsourcing management: consultations and business allocations to be carried out
- Equipment management: maintenance, calibration, and all associated technical documentation
- Management of the file for operators authorizations
- Inventory and reagent management: management of stocks, suppliers, replenishment rates with notifications to alert the right people
- Resource and planning management with algorithms to optimize the machine occupancy rate, taking into account the types of equipment, planned deadlines, and test priorities to be performed
- Implementation of operational indicators for laboratories: in progress, planning rates, response rates, etc.
- Implementation of KPIs on cases handled by subcontractors
- Implementation of document extractions from Client Templates to generate test reports
- Automatic generation of curves based on machine files
- Possibility to generate interpolations, extrapolations, polynomial regressions on the curves from the raw data of the machines
- Management of control charts to visualize possible deviations of the results obtained in relation to equipment, a subcontractor, etc.
- Exploitation of this repository by simply making multi-criteria selections
- Statistical analysis on all material data with the possibility to graphically represent results, correlations, etc.