9:00 am – 9:30 am: Breakfast reception
9:30 am – 9:45 am: Installation and Tour de table
9:45 am – 10:45 am: Presentation :
“Data management and technical and scientific knowledge”
10:45 am – 11:00 am: Gourmet break
11:00 am – 11:30 am: Demonstration of TEEXMA®
11:30 am – 12:00 am: Conclusion and Questions / Answers
To be discovered during this event:
- Optimize the management of your laboratory data.
- Build a material database.
- Share your technical data and decompartmentalize business expertise.
- Support your company’s quality approach.
- Capitalize on your technical knowledge and manage your feedback.
- The standardization of IT tools.
- Management of MCO, SLI, MCS, and software obsolescence.
- Management of environmental issues.