Supporting your company’s quality approach
“We use TEEXMA® as a Workflow to process and track non-compliances.FRAMATOME
TEEXMA® also allows us to send out actions to address non-compliances and reporting.”
“The main reasons that led us to choose TEEXMA®, were the following: the adaptation of the system to our use is simple, BASSETTI accompanies us in the implementation of the tool, and we benefited from training in order to be able to follow, make live and adapt the software to our needs more easily.”AEF - SNCF
ABOUT TEEXMA® Quality
WHY CHOOSE TEEXMA® Quality
TEEXMA® QUALITY allows you to:
Manage the investigation (PDCA, 8D)
Manage action plans
- Quickly and simply declare non-compliances, technical facts, customer complaints, improvements and ensure their traceability
- Associating events with a defect library and information from your PLM and ERP systems
- Prioritize events by criticality
- Automatically notify by e-mail the persons concerned
- Report events wherever you are with the mobile application
- Investigate according to the DMAIC method within intuitive workflows (8D or PDCA process).
- Define the problem according to the WWWHW questioning method
- Search for the root causes of a problem in the 5M of an Ishikawa diagram
- To implement immediate curative, corrective and preventive actions for each root cause
- Manage, monitor and evaluate actions from dashboards in a single reference system
- Automatically generate reports
Manage supplier quality
- Gather all the documentation related to Quality (certificates, standards, procedures, reports…) in an EDM
- Versioning, archiving, distribution of documents, validation according to a configurable workflow with an electronic signature.
- Search by keywords to document content and advanced search tools, subscribe to content types, manage access rights and mailing lists
- Preparing audits by themes and control points, associated with procedures and compliance criteria
- Plan resources and restart before the next deadlines
- Structure internal audit forms and capitalizing on external audits
- Automatically generate an audit report and trace the treatment of discrepancies
- Communicate with suppliers through an ergonomic and secure external portal
- Automatically follow-up with suppliers on their eligible documents, action plans and responses to claims
- Evaluate the performance of its suppliers through configurable indicators
Analyse the risks FMECA
Manage corporate risk
Make a functional analysis
- Capture, structure and ensure consistency of design methodological data throughout the design process
- Manage the activity of the project team, and automatically generate summary and statistical documents
- Leverage know-how through cumulative generic studies
- Manage business risks and opportunities according to the Quality Assurance Reference Standard ISO 9001 : 2015, ISO 14001 : 2015, IATF 16949, ISO 13485 : 2016, EN 9100 : 2018…
- Manage action plans
- Use graphical functional modelling tools: Octopus, Cross Sorting, FAST, BDF, SaDT, TAF
- Structuring and reusing functional specifications, ensuring traceability of modifications
Ensuring total quality by eliminating the root causes of non-compliance and anticipating risks.
Process events quickly and simply, with the appropriate resources and centralized tracking.
Put in place the appropriate quality procedures to meet the requirements of the standards and regulations in its field of activity.
Build customer loyalty through product quality and responsiveness to complaints.