Structuring, pooling and enhancing your material data
“TEEXMA® was chosen for its native functionality in the materials field.SAFRAN
and the possibility of adapting it to specific needs.”
“The requirements of aircraft manufacturers on the reliability of material data led us to set up a Material Database in order to rationalize and centralize the various information necessary for the whole company (design, calculation, purchasing, methods, ...).”LIEBHERR
“We wanted a tool that would help us make progress on material data, that would allow us to make the links between properties and different types of applications, that would help us identify behavioural laws. We are developing correlations on some properties and would like to extend our business rules to all our data.”RENAULT
ABOUT TEEXMA® Materials
WHY CHOOSE TEEXMA® Materials
TEEXMA® MATERIALS allows you to:
Supply of material data
Validation of material data
- Access all of your material data through an intuitive and secure, full web-based application that is accessible throughout the company.
- Visualize your data via dynamic forms that can be modified and configured according to your needs.
- Benefit from the integration of material data according to your needs directly into the application (SENVOL, MMPDS, JAHM, and many other databases containing commercial grades or standardized materials).
- Benefit from proven functionalities in order to guarantee the validity of available data, with data security via the rights management module as well as the Workflow module, ensuring complete traceability of your activity.
- Rely on advanced calculation and graphical analysis functionalities for the definition of your dimensioning data.
Material Card Management
Comparison and selection of materials
- Benefit from privileged connectors to share your material data with the members of the design office, and exploit them within the design and simulation tools.
- Benefit from knowledge sharing and knowledge management support, allowing you to leverage your Experts’ Lessons Learned on the use and choice of materials during different projects, in order to be able to edit design rules.
- Benefit from support in monitoring your environmental compliance, via your substances used and the regulatory lists concerned.
- Benefit from advanced features for searching, selecting and comparing material data.
Reduce costs by automating low value-added tasks for your experts.
Centralize and Structure your material data in a single repository
Share and leverage your materials knowledge
Guarantee the validity of accessible material data