Structuring, centralizing, and enhancing your material data
CUSTOMER SUCCESS STORIES
“TEEXMA® was chosen for its native functionality in the materials fields,SAFRAN
and the possibility of adapting it to our specific needs.”
“Aircraft manufacturers require reliable material data which led us to set up a material database. We utilized this to rationalize and centralize the various information necessary for the whole company (design, calculation, purchasing, methods, ...).”LIEBHERR
“We wanted a tool that would help us make progress on material data, making the links between properties and different types of applications, and identify behavioral laws. We are developing correlations on some properties and would like to extend our business rules to all of our data.”RENAULT
ABOUT TEEXMA® for Materials
WHY CHOOSE TEEXMA® for Materials
TEEXMA® for Materials allows you to:
Supply of Materials Data
Validation of Materials Data
- Access all of your materials data through an intuitive and secure, full web-based application, accessible throughout the company.
- Visualize your data via dynamic forms that can be modified and configured according to your needs.
- Benefit from the integration of materials data according to your needs directly into the application (SENVOL, MMPDS, JAHM, and many other databases containing commercial grades or standardized materials).
- Benefit from proven functionalities in order to guarantee the validity of available data, with data security via the rights management module and workflow modules, ensuring complete traceability of your activity.
- Rely on advanced calculation and graphical analysis functionalities for the definition of your dimensioning data.
Materials Card Management
Comparison and Selection of Materials
- Benefit from privileged connectors to share your materials data with the members of the design office, and utilize them within the design and simulation tools.
- Benefit from knowledge sharing and knowledge management support. In order to be able to edit design rules, Leverage your Experts’ Lessons Learned on the use and choice of materials during different projects.
- Your substance and regulatory lists benefit from support in monitoring your environmental compliance.
- Benefit from advanced features for searching, selecting, and comparing material data.
Reduce costs by automating low value-added tasks.
Centralize and structure your materials data in a single repository.
Share and leverage your materials knowledge.
Guarantee the validity to access materials data.