The management of laboratories is a major challenge for quality control and research and development activities in the Pharmaceutical sector. It ensures the management of the organization, planning, and rendering of analysis requests while guaranteeing the quality of the products analyzed.
In particular, the management of analysis requests and associated results is critical to ensure a quality approach, cost optimization and exploitation of work already completed. This is why it is necessary to utilize, monitor, trace and secure the experimental heritage of laboratories.
TEEXMA®, thanks to its modern design, ensures compliance with regulatory constraints. Its user-friendly processing functions are ideal for ensuring reliable results.
TEEXMA® has many features available to meet these requirements
- Management of Analysis requests and/or batches (statuses)
- Project Management, studies
- Formalization of a sampling plan to be carried out on the samples
- Management of analysis requests from multi-sites and multi-labortories
- Monitoring of operating procedures
- Management of the analysis library
- Process management through the Workflow module adaptable to each client context
- Outsourcing management: consultations and business allocations to be carried out
- Management of requests by operator, laboratory, site, and type of analysis
- Electronic signature management
- Audit trail: tracking all transactions with the “who did what?”
Laboratory Data Context
- Equipment Management: maintenance, calibration of all associated techincal documentation
- Management of the file of operators’ authorizations
- Inventory and reagent management: management of stocks, suppliers, replenishment rates with notifications to alert the right people
- Resource and planning management with algorithms to optimize the machine occupancy rate, taking into account the types of equipment, planned deadlines and priorities for tests to be performed
- Implementation of operational indicators to measure the laboratory activity
- Implementation of KPIs on cases handled by subcontractors
- Implementation of document extractions from Client Templates to generate study reports.
- Automatic generation of curves based on machine files
- Possibility to generate interpolations, extrapolations, polynomial regressions on the raw data curves from the equipment
- Management of control charts allowing to visualize possible deviations of the results obtained in relation to equipment, subcontractors, etc.
- Implementation of non-conformity worflows: CAPA
- Exploitation of this repository by simply making multi-criteria selections
- Statistical analysis of all experimental data with the possibility of graphically representing results, correlations, etc.