Centralize and Increase productivity on the management on your test requests
Thursday 9th of November from 14:30 to 16:00 (Central European time)
Laboratories are facing an increase in the number of tests to be performed, where test plans are increasingly complex, environments are increasingly regulated, and lead times are becoming shorter. In fact, “Test Request Management”, the shared planning of test facilities between the various laboratories, equipment management, research and data exploitation appear to be major challenges for development activities in the industrial sector. To meet these requirements, the TEEXMA® LIMS software provides several key functionalities, allowing the management and piloting of laboratories, in a tool combining modernity and simplicity.
During this webinar, we will discuss:
- The management of test requests / work orders with all associated dashboards: pending activities, to be planned, to be carried out, etc.
- How to plan the activity and share the availability of test facilities
- How to construct the equipment lifecycle sheet to ensure regulatory compliance and the validity of results
- Possibilities for following up on the parts/products/samples by processing the reception, storage, destruction or eventual return to the customer
- How to retrieve existing information from ERP, PLM or other tools to avoid double data entry
- How to automatically generate reports from Template Clients and increase productivity
- The monitoring of the activity of its laboratory by generating operational indicators, KPIs
For more informations, contact us.