On Thursday 06 July 2017 from 10 am to 11.30 am
Conceive good at the first try!
KM as a performance factor for engineering
With the testimony of Airbus Helicopters
Innovate on your products while respecting the past. This is the constant challenge of your design offices. BASSETTI accompanies you in your efforts to pass on the knowledge, those who know, to those who, in their daily practice, analyze, conceive, decide, innovate.
Come and discover TEEXMA® Guide de Conception, a true repository of rules, good practices and feedback, allowing you to simply recycle and structure your knowledge of scattered references in order to facilitate access by multiple entry points :
- Identify tasks to be performed during design by navigating your processes
- Reuse knowledge gained from your products by navigating visually in their decomposition
- Know the failures to be avoided, the requirements to be met and the usual means of verification
1) Intervention by Grégory POUSSIER, Technical Director & Knowledge Management Specialist, BASSETTI Group.
2) Intervention of Jean-Marie GILLIOCQ, Head of Methods & Quality Engineering of Airbus Helicopters, will share his experience of TEEXMA® GDC.
For more information, contact us.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]